Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sugarpill Cosmetics Bulletproof Eyeshadow Review

sugarpill bulletproof eyeshadow review matte black

sugarpill bulletproof eyeshadow review matte black 2

sugarpill bulletproof eyeshadow review matte black swatch

We all know that I love abit of sugarpill and that they’re my go-to brand for a bright eye, so when I finally got my grabby hands on Bulletproof, a few weeks of dark/smokey eyes ensued. I’d been wanting to get my hands on this shade for a while, but every time I made an online order it was out of stock. A few weeks ago I spotted it in Cyberdog Manchester along with the Cold Chemistry Palette, so snapped it up in a jifyy. Firstly, as with all Sugarpill products, the packaging is lovely. Very sleek and sturdy with the cute brand logo stamped on top. Bulletproof is a true matte black, with no hint of any glitter, shimmer or a colour shift. It is extremely pigmented, soft without being too powdery and blendable . However, there is some fallout upon application so be wary of smearing it down the face. If used with a light hand, its a great choice for the outer crease to add definition and is absolutely perfect for a smokey or darker eye look. Bulletproof is without doubt, the best matte black I have ever used and will remain a staple in my collection for years to come. MAC Carbon, eat your heart out!

Pros: Pigmented, soft, blendable, lovely packaging, cruelty free, vegan, reasonable price.
Cons: Some fallout.

You can pick Bulletproof up from the Sugarpill website for $12 or love makeup for £8.50. It can also be found in any Cyberdog store. Next Sugarpill product on the wish list? Lumi come at me!

Have you tried sugarpill makeup? What's your favourite matte black eyeshadow?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...