Monday 3 March 2014

Spring 2014 Wishlist

wishlist

A Disney Parks Holiday / Real Techniques Brushes
Beautifully Disney Makeup Range / Mickey Mouse Dinner Collection
Emma Hardie Cleaning Balm / Nikon D7100 / ASOS Lady and the Tramp Sweatpants

It’s been a while since I've done a wishlist so I thought I would put together a few things I’ve been coveting recently. Has anyone noticed that its only when you come to write a post on it, you cant think of anything you want? Although, there are a few stand out items that I’ve been constantly eyeing up since Christmas. One of the main culprits is the Nikon D7100. I’m currently using a Nikon D90, which is my baby, but it’s getting a little dated now having recently been discontinued in favour of the 7000 series. I’m a photography graduate/budding photographer (check out my website here) so cameras are pretty much an extension of my own arm and worth the investment. The D7100 is a great upgrade in photo quality while having great video making capabilities. My need for this camera only comes second for my need to be back in the Disney bubble. I'm currently saving for a Disney holiday, me and the boyfriend are thinking its going to be either several trips to Disneyland Paris or a Walt Disney World stay. Well…I say saving…I pretty much could book it now but work timing is a thing. Fingers crossed we can get something sorted soon! Sticking with the Disney theme, the Mickey Mouse Dinner Collection has caught my eye on the UK website. I have a few pieces from the collection so am pleased to see them available over here. I’m hoping to complete the set when me and Craig get our own place, as we’re both currently living with our parents to save money.

Fashion wise, I cannot stop looking at the Lady and the Tramp sweatpants on ASOS. I live in PJ bottoms around the house, so these would be perfect for a lazy day. At nearly £30 though, I will have to find a way to justify it. Moving onto Beauty, I’m going to be in need of a new cleanser soon as my trusty Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish is down to the last dregs, so I’m considering switching it up for the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm. I’ve read lots of great reviews so may have to give it a go. Even more Disney wants to work its way into my life with the Beautifully Disney Collection. I have a few pieces but would like to be able to complete the collection at some point. Finally, Real Techniques. Need i say more? I adore the brushes I have and need more of them in my life.

What things have you been eyeing up recently? Anything Disney?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to grab some more Beautifully Disney stuff when I go to Florida! I only have one palette and a couple of polishes from the first collection so I need more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection is just so gorgeous! I may need ALL of the eyeshadow palettes ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...