Monday 10 March 2014

LA 2013 Photo Diary

_DSC0019

la walk of fame

_DSC0039

_DSC0082

_DSC0111edit

_DSC0127

_DSC0135

_DSC0199

IMAG1420

IMAG1475

DSCF5175

I’m currently in the holiday booking mood, and while looking through photos of last summer I realised that I didn't really post anything about my American adventures. Today, in a bid to include more travel on my blog, I’m sharing a photo diary of my time in LA and will be doing this for any future places I visit. During our time there we visited all the cliché tourist spots such as the Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, The WB Studio Tour, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, The Disney Concert Hall plus lots of shopping hotspots like Rodeo Drive and The Grove. Additionally we ate at ‘traditional’ American food places such as Jonny Rockets and the Cheesecake Factory, the latter of which is the best place in the freaking world! LA is so incredibly different to Florida (which was, up until then, the only place in America i had visited), and made me fall in love with the country even more. In future I’d love to do a road trip around California and visit more “local” spots rather than the tourist things we stuck too!

I did vlog my trip which you can see here! Have you ever been to LA?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. I love LA. I love the shopping and walking all around Santa Monica Blvd (: The boardwalks are also fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...