Wednesday 19 March 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Review

anastasia brow wiz ash blonde reviewanastasia brow wiz ash blonde
_DSC0436edit
When it comes to eyebrows, mine are pretty pathetic looking. They’re naturally light blonde and only visible (however slightly) because I get them tinted every few months. As well as being light, they’re also rather sparse so filling then in is such a necessary step in my makeup routine. Eyebrows frame the face and seriously make such a difference to the way we look. Although, I guess one benefit to having an uncle-fester-like forehead is that I can do whatever I want with them and change their shape/colour depending on my makeup and hair (check me rocking the darker brows here).
After seeing the raves about Anastasia Brow Wiz, I picked one up in the states in the shade Ash Blonde. It is packed as a roll up pencil with one end being a spool, which definitely comes in handy let me tell you! The product its self is very thin and perfect for fine detail. The shade beautifully compliments my hair colour, giving me natural looking eyebrows. Brow Wiz doesn’t smear or fade like other brow pencils I have tried, in fact it looks pretty much the same as it did when applied, by the end of the day. Containing 0.08g, there isn't a lot of product for your pennies, although you really don't need much at all. Mine has lasted me since late June with regular use.

Anastasia Brow Wiz will set you back £15.50, so it isn't the cheapest, but it really is the best brow pencil I have tried. When this runs out I will be picking up one of the Brow Duos as I’ve heard great things! Depending on what I think of that, I’ll repurchase one of the two again in the future!

Pros: Doesn't fade or smudge, nice choice of colours, spooly on the end, great for fine detail, product lasts for a few months.
Cons: Not the cheapest, can only really get it online in the UK, only get 0.08g of product.

You can pick this up online from Cult Beauty.
Haver you tried any Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products? What's your favourite eyebrow pencil?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. the shade really looks great on you, very natural!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...