Saturday 29 March 2014

Storybook Circus: Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Inspired Makeup Series

storybook circus walt disney world inspired makeup look

Up in the north east corner of the Magic Kingdom lies the new Fantasyland expansion area of Storybook Circus. Gone is Mickey’s Toontown, replaced by this ‘big-top’ spectacular. Heavily themed around Dumbo (who happens to be my favourite animal character), here you can find meet and greets with some of Disney’s most loved characters, Goofy, Donald, Minnie and Daisy, decked out in their circus gear. Not to mention kiddy coaster The Barnstormer, the fantasyland train station and my not so guilty pleasure in the form of Dumbo The Flying Elephant.

storybook circus makeup look 3

storybook circus eye makeup look 2

storybook circus eye makeup look

storybook circus makeup look

For this look I wanted to reflect the circus theming and colour scheme which runs throughout the land. On the eyelid I used 2 Lime Crime pigments, Circus Girl and Siren, blended together to create a gradient in a cat eye shape. I think the shape of the eyeliner on the inner eye reflects the circus feel successfully while combined with the lashes, adds drama.

Face
Benefit Porefessional, DiorSkin Forever, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fyrinnae Loose Powder, NARS Laguna Bronzer, NARS Boys Don't Cry Blush

Eyes
UDPP, Lime Crime Circus Girl, Lime Crime Siren, Inglot Matte 371, Sugarpill Tako, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero, Collection Felt Tip Liner, Barry M White Kohl, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, HD Brow Kit in Foxy

Lips
Revlon Matte Balm in Striking

Have you visited Storybook Circus yet?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the idea of disney parks inspired makeup. I have only ever seen character inspired and even though I love those too, ths is super unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look, I really love the shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not yet visited Storybook Circus. But hubby and I are moving back to California soon and I really want to go to Disneyland soon after we get there. It's been over a year since I've been there and I'm having withdrawals! Lol. And I absolutely love this makeup. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...