Wednesday 26 March 2014

Brand Spotlight: Sugarpill

sugarpill brand spotlight 2

This months spotlight features my favourite brand for brightly coloured eyeshadow, Sugarpill. Their adorable packaging and beautiful range of colours make them a cult favourite, but what really sets Sugarpill apart is the obvious dedication from owner Amy, commonly known as Shrinkle. From the website to the social media outlets, it is plain to see the love and dedication she put into her company. Described as a cruelty-free line of vibrant, richly pigmented cosmetics for animal lovers and colour fiends, Sugarpill’s unique products really make them stand out and claim the spot as one of the worlds top Indie companies.

Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows
The Chromalusts are pigments which come in a whole host of shades from metallic to neon and all in between. Packed full of sparkly goodness, they really are multi-purpose from application to uses. I personally love to use them wet all over the lid or as eyeliner. My favourite shade has to be Goldilux. I use it constantly in my makeup looks and in day-to-day wear.

Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Tako is probably my most used Sugarpill eyeshadow, ever. A matte white, it serves as a great highlight shade as well as a base or stand alone colour. I tend to use this all over the lid, up to the brow bone when doing a brighter look as it really aids with blending and transitioning colours. It’s also great to use on top of a white eyeliner along the lower water line to make the eyes look bigger.

Pressed Eyeshadow in Bulletproof
Bulletproof is seriously the blackest matte black I have ever used! I’m not even joking. There is no trace of any shimmer or a colour shift to be found. This is my go-to black and a staple for darkening the crease and for a smoked out liner look. It really is going to be a constant in my makeup bag for many years to come.

With an affordable price point for amazing quality products, who can say no really? They’re also now more widely available here in the UK through Cyberdog and Love Makeup, or you can visit their website here. You can click on the titles above for individual reviews of my favourite products!

What are your favourite Sugarpill products? What do you most want to try?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. Sugarpill was the first indie brand I ever came across, years and years ago when I was still in college [maybe even high school] and yet I've still never bought anything from them. I really should.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...