Sunday 2 March 2014

Disney Home Touches

disney bedroom tour

_DSC0045edit

As I currently live with my parents, it’s difficult for me to have my bedroom exactly as I would like it. I spend 95% of my time at home in my bedroom, so pretty much have my whole life in here. It’s not a small room, but i have alot of stuff to fit into it and a large desk plus a unnecessarily big old school TV taking up space (although I am downsizing that soon). Today I am going to share a video of a few of my home touches, well, my Disney home touches to make my bedroom more comfortable and to reflect my personality abit more. I still have some of my photography work to put up onto my walls, but apart from that and my stupid TV, I'm pretty happy with my room.

PS. The quality of this video isn’t the best as i filmed it with my SLR which is quite terrible for video.
Do you have any Disney “Home Touches” in your bedroom?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...