Tuesday 24 April 2012

Recent Purchases!

Hey lovelies! I have a few of my most recent beauty purchases to show you =] I don’t buy alot of beauty products lately, and never more than two or three things at a time let alone post about them. I’m doing my best to save up for Paris “spend” so have had the “do i really need it” attitude when it comes to buying things. I did go to London yesterday though, picking up some bits and bobs while I was there.

_DSC0076edit

Kiko:
Nail Polish’s in 331 (purple/lavender) and 341 (a blue/green teal, its alot more green in life) - £2.50 each
Eyeliners in 103 (pastel purple) and 104 (baby blue) – £.2.50 each
I hate that these have numbers instead of names! The staff in the store weren't really that friendly too. I was standing there for 5 minuets while the girls on the till chatted.

Sally’s:
China Glaze Nail Polish’s in Flying Dragon and Fairy Dust - £5.49 each
OPI Nail Polish in Ya’ll Come Back Ya Hear? - £3.59

Selfridges:
Illamasqua Skin Base in 02 - £25 –
A repurchase for me! I love love this foundation <3

Cybderdog:
Manic Panic Hairdye in Hot Hot Pink - £10.50
A tad more expansive than I'm used to manic panic being, but I was too impatient to wait any longer to dye my hair haha!

Plus some Pocky added in here from a Japanese shop! Tis Yummy <3

_DSC0086edit

Over the past 2 weeks I’ve also repurchased some shower gels from the body shop (split a 4 for £10 with my friend") and grabbed a loofer!
There's a free Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish + muslin cloth in Red magazine. I’ve been dying to try it, so good deal! I think I'm going to get the full size as I’m loving it!

As well as these bits, I have a Clarisonic which has just arrived at my parents house plus 2 Victorian Disco orders I'm waiting on. Stalking the post man is on!
What beauty bits and bobs have you bought lately?

xox

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I would of loved to go, but saving is hard :( lol

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...