Friday 20 April 2012

FOTD: Run Forest Run!

Hey lovelies. I have a look I did a few days ago to share with you today! Pretty forest greens with a flick to add some drama, worn for meeting some friends at the cinema =]

_DSC0016edit_DSC0012edit

My lashes always seem to look so sparse and bleh in photos. I’ve kinda worked out how to use false lashes with my glasses now though, so good times!

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows (Kush, Loaded, Uzi, Money), Urban Decay Naked 2 (Naked), ELF Liquid Eyeliner, MUFE Smoky Lash, HD Brow Kit in Foxy.

Lips
Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Colour in Big Bang

_DSC0031edit _DSC0018edit

I don't really like taking pictures of my face with the new lens I got. It seems to make my neck and face look really wide! Bad times.

In other news, I would really like some Liz Earle skincare recommendations! I got the free Cleanse and Polish from this months “Red” magazine and I really love it so far. Do you guys have any of their products you think I should try?

xox

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I LOVE your hair so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ Too bad it fades so freaking quickly!!
      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...