Friday 27 April 2012

FOTD: Modern Classic!

Hey lovelies! A classic eye paired with pink brows? Why not! As you can obviously see I dyed my hair bright pink! It’s been blonde for too long. Sure I like blonde, but pink is so much cooler!

_DSC0044edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, MAC Hang Loose, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Sugarpill Tako, Urban Decay Creep, Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Errant, ELF Liquid Liner, Barry M White Eye Kohl, MUFE Smoky Lash, Sugarpill Dollipop, Ferro Beauty Short Black Lashes.

Lips
OCC Lip Tar in Anime

_DSC0014edit

For some reason the black looks streaky on these photos, as it didn't in life!
I still need to perfect rocking the bright brows, but I’m pretty pleased with them in general. I do have a bright colour thing going on at the moment!

What do you think of the hair? What's the most daring thing you have done with your brows? I remember I used to shave mine off and draw them on cyber-goth style back in the day! Not a good look for me haha!

xox

4 comments:

  1. Love it. I do this all the time :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair is awesome! Love how you matched your brows and lips to your hair color! This looks great with the simple eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I want to see some old school pics from the cyber goth days :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...