Wednesday 25 April 2012

NOTD: Kiko 341 – But I Want to be Blue!

OhMiGosh! Nailpolish! I’ve not actually worn it for over a month. Seeing as I got 5 new colours in London, I thought I may as well actually use them!

_DSC0099edit

OPI Base Coat
Kiko 341
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I could not for the life of me catch this colour as it truly is in life! It’s a gorgeous green/blue/teal shade, but would only turn out blue in the photographs.

_DSC0106edit _DSC0108edit

It’s my first time trying this brand. The polish goes on amazing, smooth and not streaky at all, opaque in 2 coats. Unfortunately this has chipped within 24 hours for me. To be fair, I was doing alot of things with my hands in uni so I can’t really say much about normal wear time. Hopefully it will last longer in the future!

_DSC0123edit

Have you ever tried Kiko Nail Polishes? What was their wear time for you?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...