Monday 2 April 2012

My Travel Makeup: What I Brought Home!

Ohai! Today I thought I would share with you what makeup I’ve brought home to the North with me over the Easter break! To be honest this is abit of a filler post, but I love seeing what others take with them when they travel/go on holiday.
Now my personal challenge was to bring as little as I could. I usually cart tonnes of makeup home when I visit, so this time I stuck to the “essentials”.

_DSC0005 edit

I probably went a bit overboard with the brushes, but ah well! They’re kept in 2 novelty mugs on my desk. The Jack Skellington mug contains face brushes while the Turtle mug contains eye brushes, eyeliners, mascara, long lipsticks.

Brushes
Bdellium #948 Foundation
Bdellium #953 Duet Fibre Foundation
Bdellium #957 Precision Kabuki
Bdellium #955 Finishing
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Eco Tools Blush Brush
ELF Blush Brush
Eco Tools Eyeshadow Brush
Eco Tools Eyebrow Brush
Sigma E45 Tapered Blending
Sigma E25 Blending
ELF Crease Brush
ELF Blending Brush
Crown C212 Detail Brush
2 Unnamed Crown Brushes

_DSC0016edit

Makeup
ELF Black Liquid Eyeliner
Barry M White Khol
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Le Freak
MUFE Smoky Lash
Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Colour in Big Bang
Elf Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose (My HG “Natural” Lip Colour)
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink
OCC Lip Tar in Anime
Inglot Face Primer
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 02
Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in LF 120
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
MAC MSF Natural in Light
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Benefit Thrrrob Blush
ELF Gotta Glow
MAC Fix+
HD Brow Kit in Foxy
Sugarpill Burning Heart & Sweet Heart Palettes
DUO Eyelash Glue

This may seem like alot, but to me it’s minimal! I like to have choice when putting my makeup on, not just be stuck with the same lip colour every day. Now I do have 3 Urban Decay Palettes which I keep up here (Naked 2, Book of Shadows NYC & 15th Anniversary) so i don't have to bring eye shadows (nor primer or black eyeliner, Hello NYC BOS), but i couldn't resist bringing some Sugarpill.
As far as transport in concerned, I used an old Boudoir Prive box to carry my makeup products, and a GlossyBox to carry my toiletry bits (I have most things such as shower gel already up here).

How much makeup do you usually take when your travel? What are your essentials?

xox

1 comment:

  1. I always pack way more makeup than I probably should... But it's all (mostly) necessary! Haha :)

    I also keep my makeup brushes in a novelty mug! (its a mug with a Harry Potter reference on it...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...