Monday 16 April 2012

PVE Heroes: Illidan Stormrage!

Ohai! I have the first of a new Makeup look series for you today! It is inspired by an online game called World of Warcraft, which I'm sure alot of you will have heard of. I have been playing for over 3 years now, so thought it was about time I incorporated my love for the game with my love for makeup. The theme is going to be Warcraft Bosses, entitled PVE Heroes! Mostly raid bosses but possibly a few dungeon ones thrown in. First up, self proclaimed lord of Outlands Illidan Stormrage, the last boss in Black Temple (BC era).

_DSC0187edit_DSC0124edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, MAC Hang Loose, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Sugarpill Absinthe, Graftobian Mixing Medium, Inglot Pearl 441, AMC 74 and AMC Shine 35, Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Errant, ELF Black Liquid Eyeliner, Barry M White Kohl Pencil, MUFE Smoky Lash, ELF Glitter Liquid Liner, Duo Eyelash Glue, Fero beauty Lashes in Short Black, HD Brow kit in Foxy.

Lips
OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie.

_DSC0170edit

Green and purple is such a pretty combination, it was just asking for a cut crease! Illidan is pretty badass looking with his Warglaive’s don’t you think? I won’t bore you with the lore, as I'm pretty sure your here for the makeup haha! I shall throw in a picture for those of you who don’t have a clue when I'm chatting on about.

Illidan-Stormrage1

As you can see, I've also dyed my hair lavender! It’s not as vibrant as I want it, but I'm waiting for Special Effects to come back in stock online so this will have to do for now! I love the colour though!

Keep an eye out for more Warcraft inspired looks over the next few weeks. Don’t hesitate to drop me some requests! I have a few planned so far, Algalon the Observer being one i am pretty damn excited about!
Do you play/have heard of WoW? What is your favourite cut-crease combination?

xox

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I looveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

    (such a beautiful effect - I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...