Saturday 28 April 2012

Vote for Me! Victorian Disco Contest!

Hey guys! A one-time post here letting you know about my contest entry in the Victorian Disco Warcraft contest! Now I am a huge WoW geek, having been playing for nearly 4 years.
One of my favourite indie companies is holding a contest to which I submitted my Illidan Stormrage look. I would really appreciate if you guys could vote for my entry.

Collage

I love the game and my on-going series will definitely reflect that (the next look will be up in a few days)! To vote for me, click “like” on my photo on the VD Facebook page Here! Remember to like Victorian Disco Cosmetics too ^_^ There’s so many amazing entries & it’s great to see so many girls getting involved in the little makeup loving gamer part of the interwebs!

WoWScrnShot_042812_154008

An added screenshot of my main character in her icky looking PVE gear (I cant be bothered with Transmog haha)! Trolls > All!

Remember you can also follow me on Twitter (here) and keep upto date with my rambles. I love to chat to new people so send me a tweet!
Thanks lovelies <3

xox

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful:) I stopped in to hit like on FB, hope you win hun.
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...