Tuesday 3 April 2012

Blood. Feathers. Lipstick. Is 1!

Hello darlings! Now just this second, while scrolling back through older posts, I realised I missed my blogs 1 year anniversary! On the 14th March 2011, I posted a crappy webcam pictures of an eye look i did, which spiralled into what I'm doing now. Of course, being me, I completely forgot! Haha!

happy-birthday11-3

It’s amazing to see how much my blog have improved over the year. My writing, images, layout, content, just everything keeps getting better in quality.
I would like to thank all my lovely readers across all platforms for their support & comments. I appreciate every single one of you <3

Thanks for following,
Jane

xox

[Image source]

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday too your blog!!!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b'day to your beauty blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started mine at the same time! Happy birthday blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...