Saturday 24 March 2012

That’s What She Said: Sugarpill Chromalust #2!

Hello there! I’m just letting you know now this is the first scheduled post I've ever done woop! I’m not sure if it will work, but I’m back north for the next three weeks so thought I may as well get something planned as I probably wont blog straight away.

Anyway, as you can guess by the title, another Sugarpill post! You can read my first Chromalust review here, as this is more of a swatch/first impressions kinda thing.

_DSC0032edit

So here are the loose shadows I got from my last order (see the first part of my order here)! Royal Sugar, Tiara, Decora and Absinthe (L-R, T-B). As always, the packaging is cute, sturdy and just down right practical.

_DSC0034edit_DSC0046edit

Tiara and Decora contain 4.5g of product while Royal Sugar and Absinthe contain 4g. Such a generous amount considering the price. Tiara and Royal Sugar are more of a finer consistency than Absinthe and Decora, which can be shown a little better when swatched wet.

_DSC0066edit[L-R: Decora, Absinthe, Royal Sugar & Tiara]

Not that this effects then product at all when on the eye (bad swatches are bad)! The consistency of Royal Sugar when wet is AMAZING! It just glides onto the skin. Love love love!
Each Chromalust is $12, pretty amazing when you think of what your getting for the money.
Sorry about the shortness of the post, but these products have been talked about so much, that there's nothing really new and inventive I can say about them!

_DSC0056edit _DSC0041edit

What is your favourite Chromalust?

xox

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors! Love the Chromalusts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugarpill has so many fantastic shades I think I'm still in love with Goldilux for now tho :)

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never heard of this brand..thanks for posting! Will check them out!

    Kerrie gorgeousglamblog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...