Thursday 15 March 2012

Disney’s Princess Aurora Inspired Makeup Look

Heya! I was planning on posting a review before this FOTD, but the lighting around here has been terrible in the past few days so have this instead! This is inspired by the NTMS Disney Challenge, a look based Sleeping Beauty’s Aurora. I know the tones are different, but this is kind of representing the “fight” two of the fairies, Flora and Merryweather, have over the colour of Aurora’s birthday dress.

_DSC0036edit

_DSC0024edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrob, ELF Gotta Glow. (I actually seem to use the same face products in every fotd!)

Eyes
ELF Eye Primer, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Sugarpill Decora, Sugarpill Afterparty, Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Inglot AMC Shine 35, Sugarpill Tako, ELF Liquid Liner, Makeup For Ever Aqua Eyes in 0L, Makeup For Ever Smoky Lash, Barry M White Eyeliner Pencil, HD Brow Kit in Foxy

Lips
Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Colour in Big Bang

_DSC0054edit

Who is your favourite Disney Princess?

Coincidently after doing this look, i glanced down to see my socks were the same colour. I know that's pretty uninteresting, but it amused me okay!

Just letting you guys know I am pretty busy with university work at the moment. I will try to keep upto date with posting, but I may be abit of a slacker. I shall be going home for three weeks on Thursday too, so won’t have all my makeup with me to do many interesting looks. I shall try my best with what I've got though!

xox

4 comments:

  1. such pretty colours good job xx


    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, that pop of purple reminds me of a starry sky for some reason. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! The colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your soft and pretty take on Aurora!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...