Friday 2 March 2012

FOTD: Not so Mellow ‘lellow

Incoming cliché look! Primarily inspired by the NTMS challenge. Yes it’s been overdone, and I’ve done a crappier version before but whatever! I just wanted to use my Inglot shadows and had an hour to kill before my shoot. The ‘lellow in the title is how I used to pronounce yellow when I was a kid. Dayum I was cute!

_DSC0191edit_DSC0189edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Inglot AMC 51, Inglot AMC 60, Inglot AMC Shine 35, Sugarpill Tako, Makeup Forver Aqua Eyes 0L (black), Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, Muakep Forver Smoky Lash.

Lips
Urban Decay Super-Saturated Lip Colour in Big Bang.

 

_DSC0030edit _DSC0027edit

The tongue picture was totally just showing off my piercing. Downsized bar soon please! Also, see the pretty blue/purple in my hair? Yey ^_^ I’m awaiting Special Effects “Fishbowl” to come in stock on BeeUnique and I may possibly dye all of my hair that shade! Directions fades so quick on me, so I'm hoping SE will last longer. I had bright crazy hair for years, so I cant wait to get it back!
Have any of you guys ever dyed your hair a bright colour? What brand did you use and colour did you go?

As a little side note. I’m going to Disneyland Paris for my 21st!! Me and the boyfriend are going to spend the weekend in Paris, and spend a day in Disneyland. Mega excited! Bring on August <3

xox

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love how bright it is. Also you have perfect skin and I'm jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and definitely not mellow! But very awesome! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, it was really helpful. I'll surely visit back again later.Thanks & Regards



    Lime Crime Scam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...