Wednesday 21 March 2012

That’s What She Said: Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette!

Yes, more Sugarpill! I really cannot get enough of this brand. I made an order during their birthday sale last month,this beautiful palette and some Chromalust’s making their way into my collection! It’s a similar product to the Sugarpill Sweetheart Palette, which i reviewed Here, so I’m not going to bore you with too many repetitive details.

_DSC0004edit _DSC0017edit

The packaging is basically the same, but obviously contains four different shadows. Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Love + and Poison Plum each have amazing pigmentation as predicted. All matte, with the slight exception of Poison Plum which has abit of a satin sheen to it.

_DSC0027edit[L-R: Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Love + and Poision Plum]

Smooth application, great pigmentation, easily blended, what more could you need? You will get 4g of each shadow, for only $34! I cannot recommend Sugarpill enough if your a fan of bright colours. I’ve been banging on about them to the Makeup Artists I collaborate with on a daily basis.
You can buy Sugarpill from there website here, with free shipping for orders over $75.

_DSC0007edit

The only annoyance for me, was getting caught at customs! I had to pay £16 (inc handling fee) extra, which kinda made the 20% off in the sale pointless. I know its not Sugarpill’s fault, but I couldn't help but being pretty annoyed by it. I am a poor student after all!

What are your favourite Sugarpill products? Do you have any favourite colour combinations?

xox

3 comments:

  1. I love sugarpills shadows, theyre wicked! Nice swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this! but just trying to find it :P haha

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...