Sunday 4 March 2012

That’s What She Said: Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Eyes Set!

Hey m’dears! As those of you who are not in the USA will probably know, Make Up For Ever isn't easily available in the UK unfortunately, which kinda sucks as I've been dying to get my hands on some. Luckily they were at IMATS so i jumped at the chance to pick up some of their aqua liners.

_DSC0032edit _DSC0029edit

I got this little set of five eyeliners for £17.50, which may seem steep to some as they’re only little, but to me it was a bargain, as I only wanted to try them! Shades included are 0L, 6L, 2L, 10L and 20L, wouldn't it be so much easier if they had proper names? They came in a cute little clutch-like tin adorned in snake skin print.

_DSC0023edit

The eyeliners themselves, I have to say are freaking amazing. They don't budge! The main things i want in an eyeliner is pigmentation and staying power, these have both. Who cares if I have to scrub it away of a night, it lasts all day god damnit! I don't think the black is as pigmented as say, Urban Decay Zero, but it’s pretty damn close.

_DSC0034edit

Each of the liners in this set are 0.7g, and will last a decent amount of time I guess. I don’t use mine every day as I have many other eyeliners, so don't quote me on that!
The only problem with these are availability and price, if your on a budget!
I’m actually going to make sure I head to the Sephora when I go to Paris in summer though, so I can pick up some more MUFE bits!

Overall this is a good starter set to get into the brand. Not overly amazing, but great if you want abit of colour variety other than the bog standard black and brown.

xox

3 comments:

  1. These look great! The case is very cute! Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, i really wanted to try them because ive heard so much about them xx
    Awesome review xx

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so nice.i wanted to try them.

    Bright Lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...