Sunday 11 March 2012

FOTD: Summer is Coming!

Heya. A quick FOTD for you today. My parents have been visiting this weekend, so I’ve mostly opted for a neutral look, with the exception of a bright lip I rocked earlier. This weekend has been amazing down south! So warm, I can feel summer! I just wore this look for a walk to Southampton Commons with the puppy and the parents =]

_DSC0021edit_DSC0024edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
ELF Eye Primer, Victorian Disco Pannier, Urban Decay Creep & Buck (Naked Palette), Inglot AMC Shine 35, Makeup For Ever Aqua Eyes in 0L and 10L, Makeup For Ever Smoky Eyes, HD Bow Kit in Foxy.

Lips
OCC Lip Tar in Anime with a little Cha Cha mixed in.

_DSC0031edit _DSC0028edit

Is so excited for summer! What did you guys do this weekend?
I’ve also bought a new lens for my camera (50mm prime lens) which I used for these shots. I primarily got it for filming, as I’m shooting a few fashion films but it seems to be working good for makeup shots!

xox

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love these colors! You look great with the bright lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Never thought I would rock a bright lip in public, but I did :D:D -proud-

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Your eyes are something to be envious for :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...