Monday 27 February 2012

Behind the Blogger: Shooting!

Hey guys! Something a little different today! I’m starting a “behind the blogger” series, in which once a month I will update you all on my life, photography adventures, travels ect. This months feature is about my busy month shooting beauty and editorial!
So here's the reason I have been a little slack over the past week with posting.

tumblr_lzv5nmgxs11qbg3eeo1_500[Model: Pixiee, Makeup Artist: Harriett Rose Cooper]

I’ve had a lot of photo-shoots in the past 3 weeks, last week being my busiest! As I've said before, I am a photography student at university who aspires to be a fashion and beauty photographer in the future. Over the past few weeks, and upcoming weeks I am working with Makeup and Styling students to update our portfolios and help them out with their Final Major projects.

I will probably be posting around twice a week until my schedule frees up a little bit, as I have a lot of editing to do. Would you guys be interested in seeing some of my finished work? Its mostly makeup orientated, so i can show you the looks I've shot. Some are pretty darn cool!

I’m going to be uploading this all to Flickr eventually as well as updating all my online “portfolio” presences as I don't seem to really show my work much, that will change! Make sure to let me know if you would like to see my work once its up, and I’ll make a post directing you to where you can find me online.

xox

3 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog so it is interesting to hear/see what you have been up to. I would love to see some of your finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ...i love your blog just keep update the blog with useful information.

    Glitter Lipgloss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...