Sunday 12 February 2012

FOTD: Blue and Gold Cut Crease!

Hiya! With me lately, it’s all about the bright colours. I don’t bother with eye makeup unless its all things bright and wonderful. Through that I'm getting bolder in my attempts, creating fun dramatic looks which i actually really enjoy applying! Todays FOTD is no different. This is my first attempt at a colourful cut crease. Granted, there's still a lot to be improved on, time for one thing! By the time I finished this look it was dark outside, making it so I had to use flash which always makes my skin look reddish –pout-!

_DSC0688edit

Another frustrating thing. As soon as I finished, grin on my face at the successful attempt, my eyes started watering. I swear i got glue in them or something. So that's why the eyes aren't as perfect on the photos as they were when I first did the look. Ah well, onwards and upwards!

_DSC0673edit _DSC0700edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in LF120, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, Urban Decay Virgin, Victorian Disco Do The Jabba Jabba, Inglot Matte 371, Sugarpill Afterparty, Urban Decay Creep, Sugarpill Goldilux, Sugarpill Tako, Inglot AMC Shine 35, Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Errant, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara, HD Brow Kit in Foxy, ELF Natural Lash Kit.

Lips
ELF Lip Pencil in Natural Blush, MUA Lipstick Shade 2.

I'm so impressed by the “blendabiliy” of the Inglot shadow. Love love love!

What's your favourite “dramatic” look? What do you think are the best bright colour combinations?

xox

6 comments:

  1. very cool! I like that gold! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It is super awesome. I love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOLDILUXXXX! :D I just got this in the mail today I can't wait to use it. Don't tell my brand I'm cheating on it >_>;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love it!! Do the jabba jabba is on the lid though and it looks prettier than goldilux (on the bottom) in this look i think! <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Jane found your blog through Beautylish, and I'm loving it! This is a gorgeous look. What color exactly is the metallic gold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one on the lid is "Do the jabba jabba" by victorian disco and on the bottom is goldilux by sugarpill ^_^
      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...