Wednesday 15 February 2012

FOTD: Valentines with Sugarpill

Hello m’dears! I’m on the ball with all these FOTD posts aren’t i? I’ve been playing with bright makeup quite alot, hoping to prefect my technique and discover the right shape and look for me.
So anyway! Here’s the look I wore on Valentine’s day! I thought I’d do a kind of “pro Valentines” look, which mirrors my “anti-valentines” look I did a few days ago which you can view here! I opted for the same pink, but using white as well as no lashes.

_DSC0694edit

I should really “groom” my eyebrows more huh? I also seem to be sticking with the same face products a lot, even blush of which I have plenty. Also note that in the closeup eye pictures, the colour might be abit washed out, i'm not sure. Stupid colour colaboration on my pc -pout-.

_DSC0647edit_DSC0690edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Sugarpill Dollipop, Sugarpill Tako, Inglot AMC Shine 35, Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Errant, Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara.

Lips
ELF Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose, ELF Mineral Lipgloss in Fierce.

_DSC0679edit _DSC0700edit

Shortly after I did this look I actually went to get a new Piercing! I’ve been wanting this for quite a long time, so finally plucked up the courage to get it. Sorry for the crappy webcam quality.

396566_10150534578406711_552746710_9222924_1156420589_n

Tongue! I psyched myself up for nothing. It didn’t hurt half as much as I thought, though being on a liquid diet for the next week is going to be a pain.
I didn’t really so much on valentines day other than that though. My boyfriend is back home and we don't celebrate it really.

How did you spend your valentines day? Did you do your makeup to match the occasion?

xox

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for tongue piercings!!
    This is so cute. reminds me of loveheart sweeties!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...