Monday 6 February 2012

IMATS 2012: The Haul!

So here's the haul I promised from this years IMATS! I don’t usually do hauls, but this is an exception! I’ve already done a post on my experience of the event which you can read here!
Overall I believe I spent around £200. I saved up, set a budget and didn’t surpass it which I'm pretty proud of. The aim was to try brands I’ve not really tried before, to get some new products that i can experiment with.

_DSC0013

I shall try and note down prices as best I can ^_^

_DSC0117_DSC0134

Inglot
Freedom System 10 Palette - £41
(Pearl 441, AMC 74, AMC 51, AMC 60, AMC Shine 35, Matte 331, Matte 372, Matte 371, Matte 369, Matte 382)
Under Makeup Base - £9

_DSC0075 _DSC0081

Illamasqua
Light Liquid Foundation in LF120 - £7.50 i think?
Cream Blusher in Sob - £5
Lipstick in Fetish - £5
Medium Pencil in Feisty - £2
Medium Pencil in Errant - £2
Medium Pencil in Paint - £2

_DSC0035

Paris Berlin
Glitters – 5 for £10

Ben Nye
Glitter Glue – £6

Graftobian
Mixing Medium - £3

_DSC0053 _DSC0059

Crown Brush
C212 Detail Mini Chisel, C200 Deluxe Crease, C222 Round Contour & there are three which have no names. A tapered one, angled one and flat top angled one.
- Around £17 overall

Bdellium
Foundation 4pc Brush set - £20
(957B Precision Kabuki, 955B Finishing, 953B Duet Fibre Foundation, 948B Foundation)

_DSC0036

Fero Beauty
Individual Lashes, Topaz Black, Crystal Black, Short Black x2 – 5 for £10

_DSC0089 _DSC0109

Royal and Langnickel
Flat Top Kabuki - £6

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Lip Tars – 3 for £20
(Anime, Hoochie, Cha Cha)

Makeup Forever
Wild and Chic Aqua Eyes - £17.50
Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara - £9.87

NYX
Jumbo Pencil in Milk – Around £3

Duo Eyelash Adhesive - £5 from Inglot

_DSC0005

Let me know if you would like to see reviews on any of the products!
Did any of you guys go to IMATS? What did you buy?

xox

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Great haul! Check out my haul here on my blog :)
    http://bit.ly/A7yZhk
    amelia liana
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys I love the look of the Illamasqua blush and I really want some OCC Lip Tars :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing products! i need to be there next year :(

    www.beautydose-ox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING Haul! I'm gutted I didn't go to the IMATS, making it a priority next year. You got some brilliant bargains, so jealous!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this stuff looks amazing! You got it cheap too!

    Check out my blog ;)

    http://futureeditorinchief.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's what you call a haul! I like your style!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got so much! Looks amazing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesomwe! I really want to go to IMATS, but I have to be 18 first, my mom wont go with me to london :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for an informative blog which gives helpful information.i did get lots of good points from here.

    Glitter Lipgloss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...