Saturday 11 February 2012

Inglot 10 Pan Freedom Palette Review

_DSC0647edit

Hello Muffins! I’m going to show you some photos and swatches of my first Inglot palette! I’m sure everyone knows what and who Inglot are by now and if not, where have you been for the past year or so! Basically, they’re happiness in makeup form. The brand literally has everything you could ever want product wise in hundreds of different colours!
When picking my 10 shadows for my palette, I chose to opt for bright colours I didn't really have (in pressed powder form)! Okay, that’s a lie, I do have other brands of most of these colours but I never use them (apart from my Sugarpill <3). As most of you know I'm a massive fan of bright, bold makeup so really couldn't resist.

_DSC0635edit

The first thing I must rave about is the packaging! I cant stop playing with it. For anyone who loves to fidget and play around with things, they’re hours of fun. On a more serious note, as well as being aesthetically pleasing the case is sturdy with no danger of the magnetic lid breaking off. Its pretty compact and practical, prefect for makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts alike.

_DSC0650edit _DSC0653edit

The shadows pop in magnetically with no danger of them falling out. The only downside is that it can be pretty tough to remove them. A friend has managed to get hers out by using the lid magnets and waving them over the corners, but that's not worked for me yet. I guess its not too much of a problem though unless you want to swap and change shades, or see what the name is (I’ve wrote down mine so I know what's what).

_DSC0642edit[L-R, T-B Pearl 441, AMC 74, AMC 51, AMC 60, AMC Shine 35, Matte 331, Matte 372, Matte 371, Matte 369, Matte 382]

I got 5 matte shadows (Bottom Row), 1 pearl, 3 AMC and 1 AMC Shine. It is kind of “meh” having numbers instead of names, as there's not really any association there, but such is life!
From what I've seen, there is more of an even application with the Matte shades, them also being more pigmented. The glitter/shine on the AMC colours has hardly shown up on the images, especially for the white! That’s going to make a gorgeous inner corner highlight! These swatches are done pretty quickly, as i wanted to catch the natural light, so the AMC colours look a little streaky, oops!

_DSC0646 (2)edit

_DSC0634 (2)edita

The problem with Inglot in the past has been availability! But now, they have a UK website yey! I have a spare unique 20% off code for their website, so if any of you will be ordering before March tweet me (@Hippymeow) and its yours (first come first served).

Price wise, I got my palette & 10 shadows for £41 at IMATS! I think they’re a little more expensive than that, but not too much more. Considering one MAC shadow can cost £12, I think these are totally worth it at £4.50 per shadow.

Have you ever shopped at Inglot? What's your favourite product from there?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed you. I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose some beautiful colours! I like the Matte 382. Can't wait to see the looks you create with the new palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Beauty lish! I'm happy you did this because I'll be getting my first Inglot pallets at 1mats this year! these are amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are beautiful! Im 100% converted to inglot!

      Delete
  4. I recently got in to Inglot and I am seriously impressed. I only went to the small stand in the mall because I wasn't even aware that a store existed in aberdeen, which I have found now. But even the small stall had loads and loads of choice. Plus they had a two for £10 thing on so I got a blush and nail polish for a tenner.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...