Monday 14 April 2014

The Weekday Shirt

uk fashion blog london ootd

uk fashion blog london ootd

uk fashion blog london ootd

uk fashion blog london ootd

uk fashion blog london ootd

Top: Romwe
Trousers: Forever 21
Jacket: New Look
Shoes: New Look
Nails: Primark

For my trip to London last week I wanted to ditch my usual jeans, t-shirt and skate shoes attire for something a little more dressy but still comfy and casual. I couldn't resist picking up this top on Romwe the other month, it’s still casual yet has a smarter edge while the material is thin and loose making it perfect for spring. I wore it with some of the $7 jeans from Forever 21 which I picked up in New York last year and although they are mega comfy, if worn for more than one day they start to loose their shape (as can be seen in these pictures). I’m thinking its time I ditch my bargain buys and invest in a good quality pair of black skinny jeans. Any recommendations? To finish off I wore a pair of Brogues and a blazer style jacket for when it got a little chilly, both from New Look. My nails are also the glue on £1 ones from Primark, which are absolutely perfect for a city break. It saved me having to worry about nail polish chipping issues. On this particular day I had to get up rather early to head to my Visa appointment at the US embassy and got some joy out of joining the early morning work commuters on the underground. Gosh I love London. I’m totally going to make the move there at some point in the near future. For the rest of the day we kept it pretty chilled, taking a walk through Hyde Park, visiting Buckingham Palace and exploring the Natural History Museum.

It was also my boyfriend Craig’s first time taking some pictures for me, heck Its probably his first time taking photos in general. He doesn't even know how to use a compact or a camera phone! Although I think he got the hang of it after some guidance. I can make a budding photographer out of him yet! Well…maybe not… You can see abit of what we got up to during our trip in my London Photo Diary.

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...