Tuesday 8 April 2014

The Game of Thrones Tag

game of thrones tag

Seeing as my favourite TV show came back this weekend, I thought I would do the Game of Thrones Tag to get myself all excited for the upcoming season. It’s one of my all time favourite franchises! Just everything about it, from the characters to the lore are thrilling while this season (i hope) is set up to be the best yet. As a devoted fan to the books, so many exciting and unexpected things are going to happen which had me on the edge of my seat. Don’t worry, I wont give away any spoilers but believe me, you’re going to love season 4!

1. How did you discover the series/book?
2. Who is your favourite house apart from the Starks and Lannisters?
3. Who is your favourite character from the House of Stark?
4. Who is your favourite character from the House of Lannister?
5. Who is your favourite character?
6. Who is your least favourite character?
7. What are your thoughts about the series/book?
8. If you could be one of the characters who would you be and why?
9. What is your favourite episode/season?
10. Who is your Game of Thrones crush?
11. What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming season/book?

I would love to see your Game of Thrones tags so tweet me or leave a comment if you have done it!
Do you watch Game of Thrones? Have you read the books? What is your favourite house?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tag :). I've not read the books (I really should!) but I enjoy the TV series, and I really like Tyrion Lannister, and of course Dany and her dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I love hearing you talk about the series in your accent....it's adorable! I'm obsessed with the show and the books! The books can get a bit long-winded at times but they are so good! I actually just got through the 4th book and can't wait to start the next one. We don't have cable so I'm not going to be able to watch it until it comes out on DVD. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...