Monday 21 April 2014

Black Collar Crochet

uk fashion blog london OOTD

uk fashion blog london OOTD

uk fashion blog london OOTD

uk fashion blog london OOTD

uk fashion blog london OOTD

Top: Oasis
Trousers: Primark
Shoes: New Look
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics
Lipstick: Revlon Matte Balm Striking

Do you ever spot an item of clothing that you constantly think about and keep going back to look at, all the while trying to come up with a reason to justify it? That is what this top was for me. I must have looked at it on ASOS over 20 times and oooh-arrd over it in store on many occasions. The £35 price tag, although not expensive to some, is pretty steep for me who usually wont spend more than £20 on a top and even that’s pushing it. I have recently made a decision though, to invest in some good quality pieces for my wardrobe as I’m often plagued with the “I have nothing to wear” feeling. The top is a t-shirt fit with a black collar and lace overlay in a crochet style. It’s incredibly comfy and classier than your normal t-shirt, giving a more dressed up look without being too over the top. I paired it with faux leather trousers and my new heeled boots, which are actually really comfortable. I walked around London all day wearing them and didn’t have any pain. Our day consisted of visiting the Science Museum (Craig loved this so much), Harrods, a stroll through Kensington Gardens with a peek at the Peter Pan Statue as well as a ride on the London Eye, rounding it off with a meal at the Rainforest Cafe.

Remember to check out my London Photo Diary to see what we got upto!

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...