Sunday 27 April 2014

Announcement: Cruise Ship Photographer & Travel Blog

ventura_682_460466a

Todays Sunday post is some recent news I wish to share with you all! If you follow me on twitter or my (former) Disney Blog you will know that I have been offered a job as a cruise ship photographer! At the end of March I went down to Southampton for an interview with a company called The Ship’s Photographer who recruit for P&O and Cunard cruise lines, after which i was offered the job. I have been given a start date of June 18th aboard the P&O ship Ventura, which is currently sailing around the Mediterranean before heading over to the Caribbean for winter. The contract is 6 months with the opportunity to renew at the end of it and I'm so excited to start! Photography means so much to me and being able to travel the world while doing it is going to be a great experience. Unfortunately this probably means I wont be around on the blog as much, as i will be working 7 days a week and internet wont always be available. I love this blog and will never stop posting, it just wont be as often. On the other hand, if you do wish to keep up to date with my global adventures you can check out my Travel Blog here! This was formerly my Disney ICP Blog but I’ve decided to use it for general travel, as this something which is going to play a big part in my life for the next few years. Of course, its still going to have my Disney Adventures up on there. I’m going to be posting here as normal up until I leave and when I’m back in the UK for my holiday time and do have some exciting features planned for when I am on board. Wish me luck!

Have you ever been on a cruise?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, sounds like an amazing job! Wishing you all the best

    girlsgotaface.com x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...