Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Nails: Spring Pastel Picks

easter nails beauty blog blush feathers lipstick

easter nails beauty blog blush feathers lipstick 3a

easter nails beauty blog blush feathers lipstick 2a

Not going to lie, I'm pretty boring when it comes to my nails. When I can be bothered to paint them I normally just stick with one solid colour, sometimes with a bit of glitter thrown on top. This weekend, seeing as it is Easter and spring has officially sprung, I though I would dig out my favourite pastel nail polishes. Some old favourites are the Barry M nail paints, they’re super affordable and come in a host of colours. My spring picks are Mint Green, Peach Melba and Blue Moon. They have recently released some pastel Gelly finishes which I’m really excited to try, as I love that collection. I sense a trip to Superdrug on the horizon. Some new favourites are these NARS beauties from the Pierre Hardy collection in Sharks Right (lavender) and Sharks Left (yellow), which I won in a contest last year. NARS are rapidly becoming one of my favourite brands, although quite pricey, what I have tried has been amazing quality. I might have just placed a sneaky Space NK order for some new NARS goodies….shhh…

This Easter weekend I’m unfortunately working in the evenings (gotta earn the pennies for the mass of online makeup orders I seem to be making this week), but I plan on spending my days scoffing chocolate, blogging and trying to get some university work done. It’s now the last stretch of my PGCE degree and naturally i have left everything until the last minuet. Typical me!
What are your plans this bank holiday weekend?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...