Wednesday 5 December 2012

That’s What She Said: Sweet Mint EOS Lip Balm!

I’ve mentioned this lip balm once or twice in the past but I thought it was about time it got its own review, as I absolutely adore it! Since Katie picked this up for me in America I've been wearing it nonstop and am dreading the day when it runs out.

eos lip balm mint review beauty makeup

Not being readily available in the UK, the EOS lip balms are always mentioned in American hauls and by those from the US, naturally I was dying to get my hands on one. Believe me, I wasn't disappointed.

95% organic, 100% natural,  paraben and petrolatum free EOS lip balms claim to be packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, keeping lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

Firstly I have to comment on the application. By far the easiest I’ve experienced due to the round shape which makes it possible to smear it all over the lips on one single swipe. It’s not too heavy, perfect for under lipstick, but still keeps my lips moisturised throughout the whole day. The smell and taste is also divine. I’m not going to include a picture of the inside of mine as it’s abit worse for wear haha. You can find an example with a quick google search though.

eos lip balm mint review beauty makeup 2

This totally trumps any other lip balm I've tried, including the much raved about Nuxe Reve de Lévres (which i personally find too heavy for me & annoying to apply). Now you can get these in the UK if you look online, but they’re pretty expensive which sucks so much! You lucky americans you!

I’m 100% going to be stocking up when I go to America next summer. Have you ever tried the EOS lip balms? What’s your favourite alternative?

xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...