Friday 14 December 2012

Soap & Glory Best of All Now Better than Half Price in Boots!

soap and glory best of all 2012 boots

So it’s that moment we have all been waiting for! Soap & Glory Best of All is now better than half price in boots. With a saving of £33 (Originally £60) this gem flies off the shelves every year. The offer has now began and will last for a week, but better hurry, this thing sells out quickly. For £27 you will get 9 full sized products including:

The Righteous Butter
Hand Food
Sugar Crush Body Scrub
Smoothie Star Body Milk
Heel Genius
Clean on Me Shower Gel
Peaches and Clean Cleaners
Sexy Motherpucker Lipgloss in Punch Bowl
Thick and Fast Mascara

I’m probably most looking forward to trying Clean on Me and Peaches & Clean as I’ve heard so many amazing things about them. I’m not really a fan of the mascara having tried it before, but the lipgloss smells AMAZING! Hell everything smells amazing! Must…Not…Eat…

You can pick this up in boots stores or online!

Will you be getting this for yourself or someone else this Christmas? What are you most looking forward to trying?

xox

5 comments:

  1. Wow - that looks amazing! Haven't tried any SnG products yet, but I'm hoping to over xmas.

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up today too, I was ready to elbow an old woman in the face if I had to. This is the first year I've managed to get my paws on this. Can't wait to stink of S&G again. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahha! I was up bright and early, just incase! Used everything before and OMG I SMELL SO GOOD, I WANT TO CHEW MY ARM OFF! ahem.. :')
      xox

      Delete
  3. I was really considering purchasing this for my mum, sister and I but when I thought about the fact that there's 3 products in there that already, we wouldn't use it just didn't seem worth it. I'll stick to the Boots 3for2 for now. Enjoy the products! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough! I can see myself not really using the body scrub, body butter and mascara often, probably not even the gloss, but what i did try before I love! So raiding the boxing day sales for more ahha!
      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...