Friday 7 December 2012

FOTD: Quick Glamor!

What started out as a flick of mascara soon turned into a whole look as I got ready for work today. Any excuse to play with new eye shadows, namely Makeup Geek Glamour. Worth it!

eye makeup geek beauty MUG eyeshadow look

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob.

Eyes
UDPP, UD Virgin, Makeup Geek Glamorous, UD Buck, UD Darkhorse, UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, MUA white eyeliner, Collection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.

Lips
Sephora Lipgloss in Dazzling Violet

eye makeup geek beauty MUG eyeshadow FOTD

Quick question! Do you guys prefer if i list eye products used or describe how I use them, which I did in this post? I know it can sometimes be a mission to find what colours are used for what in a look. Or would you like me to do both? Let me know!

xox

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty :) I really must try Make Up Geek eyeshadows! I think I prefer lists of products used :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...