Sunday 16 December 2012

Behind the Blogger: Christmas Tag!

Ohay pretties! Christmas is in full swing for me so I thought I would do this little tag I’ve seen hanging around! Enjoy and feel free to do this yourself!

christmas tag

1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas ?

Mostly I love the whole atmosphere! Warm cosy house, pretty lights, delicious food, relaxing and being happy. I have nothing but amazing memories of Christmas, it’s literally my favourite time of year. I always try to get mum to put up as much lights as i can haha! SO PRETTY.

2. What is your favourite make up look for festive the season?

I tend to keep it pretty natural for Christmas day. Me, my sister and mum stay in our PJ’s till midday then i will usually just whack on abit of foundation, blush, mascara and eyeshadow. It’s all about the jammies.

3. Real tree or fake tree?

I will have to say fake! My parents got real trees for a few years but they were always too much hassle. Once the darn thing died and just fell over a few days before Christmas! Plus we have a young dog so he would probably just eat the pine needles and get sick.

4. Giving presents or receiving presents?

Not gonna lie, both! Who doesn't like getting presents? But of course I love going shopping for people, picking out things they probably wouldn't get themselves, seeing their reaction when they open them!

5. Do you open presents Christmas morning or evening?

Morning! These days we don’t get up as early as when we were kids, but I’m always the first one awake. Every year without fail I will then go and crawl into my sisters bed and wake her up, then we both go and jump on mum and dads bed haha! It usually takes a while to get mum downstairs, but we’ll then sit around opening presents together before dad makes us breakfast.

christmas tag yankee candle

6. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

I’d like to have the patience to make cards, but i normally just buy mum, dad, sister, boyfriend and my 3 best friends them. Actually tempted to make some this year though, hummmm…

7. What is your favourite Christmas film?

I don’t really have a favourite tbh. If I had to choose, it would probably be The Nightmare before Christmas <3 We tend to just watch whatever is on the TV there and then (if mum don't have her darn soap Christmas specials on).

8. What's your favourite Christmas food?

Roast spuds, stuffing and chocolate! Lots and lots of chocolate. I always stuff my face around Christmas, I LOVE FOOD!

9. What's your favourite Christmas song?

You better watch out! You better not cry! You better watch out I'm telling you why! Santa clause is coming, to town! baha! Also “What’s this” from the nightmare before Christmas if that counts.

10. What's your favourite Christmas memory?

I have so many. Every year it’s pretty much the same schedule and I love every minuet! I think my favourite part of the day every year though is curling up on the sofa in the evening, next to the tree in new jammies with a cup of hot chocolate and a tin of roses. One of my favourite childhood memories is me when I was around 4-5sh, getting woken up by dad so he could take me to the toilet (it was downstairs in our old house), coming out of the kitchen and seeing presents everywhere. I guess I didn't know it was Christmas or sommet? I was shocked and happy anyway haha.

What’s your favourite think about Christmas?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...