Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas 2012 Sales Purchases!

Blood Feather Lipstick Beauty Blog Christmas 2012 Sales haul

This year I was pretty excited to shop the sales. From now on I'm going to be saving every penny for my summer in America so I thought I deserved one last splurge. Some of these bits I picked up on the 22nd but most were from boxing day. Me and the mother ventured out to snap up some quick deals, the main places on my hit list being Boots, LUSH and The Disney Store (ofcourse)!

Beautywise I picked up Lady Gaga Fame 50ml Gift Set (£21.33), Soap & Glory Glow Buisness (£15), LUSH House of Fun Giftbox (Half Price), LUSH Twilight Shower gel (Half Price), LUSH Liquid Lipstick in Drive (Half Price), Disney Villains Nailpolish Set (£10).

Blood Feather Lipstick Beauty Blog Christmas 2012 Sales haul disney

I also got some of Villains stuff from the Disney Store as it was half price woop! I now own most of the collection <3

Villains Makeup bag (£4.99), Villains Jumper (£10.99), Malificent Mug (£6ish), Motley Crue top from H&M (£3), Disney Classics Christmas Baubles (£10.99).

The baubles I got before Christmas and considering I've been eyeing them up since November, them being half price I couldn't resist. They now reside on my mini and my mothers tree. Totally something I'm going to be using for years to come when I have my own permanent place.

Did you pick up any bargains in the sales?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...