Saturday 15 December 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Spectrum!

sally hansen spectrum HD nail polish blue glitter

Hello more pound shop finds! While browsing for Christmas decorations the other day I came across this beautiful blue glittery Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Nail Colour in the beauty bit, bargain!

OPI Base Coat
Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Nail Colour in Spectrum x3
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

Never failing to impress, after the first coat I thought I should have worn a coloured base but was pleasantly surprised at the opacity I got by the third coat. Wear time is pretty good-average. I’ve had this mani for two days and it’s just starting to chip, which is decent for me haha!

_DSC0008edit

I’ve been after glitter polishes recently so am very happy with this find. Perfect for that “icy winter” look. You can bet I’m going to be raiding the shops for gold, red and green glitter for Christmassy themes!

What's your favourite colour glitter polish?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...