Sunday 23 December 2012

Quick Review: LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar!

Having not been to LUSH for quite a while, me and mum popped in the other day for some last minuet presents. While browsing the shelves a lady doing a bubble bar demonstration caught my eye, having a gander over I had a sniff and knew it had to be mine. I’ve never actually tried these before but am totally converted. BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES! Just a little piece crumbled up fills the bath with so many bubbles, not to mention pink water wheee!

LUSH bubble bar the comforter LUSH bubble bar the comforter beauty

“This isn’t called the Comforter for nothing. We threw everything we had at this one, to make it warming, comforting and reassuring. We wanted a bath that gave the same sense of safety and calm that your favourite teddy, your comfort blanket or a snuggly scarf gives.
At times when you feel you need to protect yourself from the world  - immerse yourself in this pink bath and allow the familiar oils to envelop you in a comforting berry scented embrace.” – LUSH

A delicious scent of blackcurrant made me instantly bag this product! At £4.25 there is at least 5 uses, maybe even more depending on how much you use. Find The Comforter Bubble Bar in store or online here.

Have you tried The Comforter? What’s your favourite bubble bar?

Ohs! I also think I'm going to start doing mini quick reviews like this one of single products from now on. What do you think?

xox

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet. I just recently gotten into lush. I didn't like how this smelt in the store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...