Monday 17 December 2012

Some Cheeky Beauty & Fashion Purchases!

_DSC0002edit

As well as getting gifts for my friends & family this Christmas, I’ve not been able to resist splurging a little on myself. In a bid to improve and refine my skincare routine, I ordered a few La Roche-Posay Effaclar goodies online in the form of Effaclar Duo, Foaming Gel and Effaclar AI. Having heard of this line 2 year ago I’ve been dying to try some stuff, but just never got around to it. Here’s hoping for some noticeable results! As well as them, I got a Burt’s Bees body wash in the same order. This was mostly due to getting free shipping if I spent another fiver ahha! Lastly for skincare I saw this St Ives Apricot Scrub for half price in Superdrug. I’ve been in the market for a facial scrub, so why not eh! The Sally Hansen HD Polishes I got from poundland, pretty pretty (see Spectrum swatched here).

_DSC0005edit

Disney! I saw this Bambi Jumper in H&M and couldn't resist. I wear it so much! Cute, comfy and warm, perfect. The skeleton hand top was a random pickup, it was a fiver, why not eh? Jewellery wise, I nipped into Primark looking for things with spikes. I came out with this necklace and some earrings. Nothing much to really expand on with that really :’)

After Christmas I am officially going on a No-Buy as I’m spending way too much and need to save more for Florida!

Have you tried any of the La Roche-Posay Effaclar range?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...