Saturday 17 November 2012

A Compilation of Recent Beauty Bits!

Hey guys! I know i said the other month that I wasn’t going to be doing Instagram posts, which I'm generally not, but I do post a few makeup bits on there that I don’t have time to photograph properly. Would anyone be interested in seeing a kind of “round up” post of some of the things I don’t actually post separately about? Beauty, makeup and fashion based of course.

instagr.aminstagr.ameinstagr.amuinstagr.amtinstagr.amyinstagr.amj

1. Always abit of a goth. 2. Makeup Geek Eyeshadows! 3. My first hat. 4. To be reviewed soon.
5. Loving the minimal eye makeup look at the moment. 6. Earmuffs.

Life is abit busy at the moment with university deadlines looming, but Christmas being just around the corner is motivating me alot. Oh…and Disney 2013 ofcourse!!!

xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for following! I worked ICP at Disney last summer by the way, also in QSFB :) Did a few blog posts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...