Tuesday 20 November 2012

NOTD: Flying Dragon!

china glaze flying dragon neon nail polish notd purple glitter

From the bottle I was expecting great things from this polish, but sadly I was a little disappointed. The application is great, it just dries really weirdly! Quite matte with specs of glitter, until I added a top coat to shine it up a little. The wear time is also pretty pathetic. I applied this before work and a few hours later is was chipped to the high heavens. I hardly even used my hands! My job involves talking! As beautiful as it looked, Flying Dragon just doesn't cut it for me.

OPI Base Coat
China Glaze Flying Dragon
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

china glaze flying dragon neon nail polish notd purple glitter 2

What kind of wear time have you experienced with other China Glaze polishes?

xox

4 comments:

  1. I find that China Glaze polishes work really well for me and hardly ever chip - since I switched to using their top coat. Although they do chip like a nightmare when I use them with any other topcoats/base coats than their own. Slightly annoying but that's how I get them to work for me!

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame about the wear of it, the colour looks gorgeous!

    Josie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour :) Shame about the wear time!
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...