Friday 30 November 2012

NOTD: Glitter Goth – MUA Shade 1!

Hey guys! You can all probably tell I have been a little MIA this month, life has been pretty busy. Between juggling work and university I don’t have much time for taking pictures for the blog and when I do lighting sucks. Pretty bad considering I'm doing a uni project on it. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things though, so keep your peepers peeled.

mua shade 1 nail polish blue black

So todays post is all about nails! I’ve been in abit of a “goth” mood lately and last night while waiting for this weeks “Vampire Diaries"” to come online and rummaging through my nail polish for an appropriate dark colour, i came across this little gem. I remember buying this 2 years ago and completely forgot about it. It looks practically black until it catches the light, and the blue sparkles come to life.

OPI Base Coat
MUA Shade 1
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

mua shade 1 nail polish blue black swatch notd

I forgot how badass MUA polishes are. This one has been on for 24 hours now without chipping! That's pretty amazing for me to be honest.

What’s your favourite MUA nailpolish shade?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...