Thursday 22 November 2012

OOTD: Rocker in the Rain!

_DSC0005edit

_DSC0001edit

_DSC0007edit

_DSC0011edit

_DSC0009edit

Jacket: Matalan
Top: Grin - Quiggins (Liverpool)
Trousers: Primark
Shoes: DR Martens
Belt: New Look
Necklace: Restyle

This is a combination I wear quite alot and have done for many many years. Black skinnies, leather jacket and docs. The top (and jacket mind you) isn’t the most flattering on my shape, I usually opt for a longer versions to my bottom, but oh well! And what rocker look would be complete without a tonne of black eye makeup (a close up of which you can see in tomorrows post).

I always seem to go back to this kinda style, especially on “can’t be bothered” days. It’s so easy to throw together, perfect for my currently busy life. Although not the warmest, my jacket has been demoted the the wardrobe in the past few days for a snuggly jumper and coat. We shall meet again, don’t you worry!

P.S. I don’t even know why I seem to have a bulge in these pictures. Y U GEIF ME WILLY JEANS! ahem.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...