Thursday 1 November 2012

That’s What She Said: Chinovi Cosmetics Review & Swatches!

makeup beauty indie cosmetics chinovi eyeshadow pigment

If you are a regular reader of my blog you may already know of my recent love for indie cosmetics. Brilliant products at affordable prices with the choice to try samples before you purchase full sizes. Perfect. One of the recent additions to my sample library are Chinovi Cosmetics. Hailing from Nevada USA, this relatively new brand instantly caught my eye with their professional website and cute packaging. I found myself at the checkout during a 25% off sale with 9 samples, which arrived pretty darn quickly.

_DSC0012edit[L-R: Alien, Troll, Whisper]_DSC0023edit

_DSC0020edit[L-R: Cool Runnings, Cloud, Inception]_DSC0036edit

_DSC0026edit[L-R: Smoke Out, Punkins, Funhouse]_DSC0054edit

There is a nice selection of shades to choose from, which I find really refreshing. Sometimes with indie companies I get overwhelmed with the masses of colours, I’m too indecisive okay! With this bunch I have to say Punkins, Alien and Smoke Out are my favourites. Pretty pretty!

Overall I am actually really enjoying using what I picked up. The formulas are really pigmented, smooth and amazingly bendable. You can see a recent look I did using Punkins and Smoke out here!

Sample clamshells are priced at $1.25 and full sized jars (with sifter) are $5 from here. Complete bargain if you ask me!

Have you ever tried Chinovi Cosmetics? Which colour would you most like to try?

xox

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of these! I love trying out lesser known companies, might just have to snap a few of these up!!

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...