Friday 23 November 2012

FOTD: Alot of Blackground!

makeup beauty fotd black smoky eye goth punk rocker

Alongside yesterdays outfit post here, as promised here’s some more detail on the makeup. Admittedly I'm a little out of practice with heavy black eye makeup, not having worn it regularly in about 2 years. If you follow me on instagram (or saw my recent beauty bits post) you will see I've started rocking it again though.

_DSC0021edit

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob.

Eyes
ELF Primer, MAC Paintpot in Blackground, MUG Corrupt, MUG Ice Queen, UD Buck, UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero, Barry M White Kohl Pencil, MUFE Smokylash, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde.

Lips
Revlon Va Va Violet

_DSC0022edit

This one isn't blended as much as I would usually do, as I was in a rush and didn't have much time haha. I’m always in 2 minds about heavy black makeup. For example I think above doesn't look as good as the look below which I did earlier this week. Oh Life!

293778_10151118618231711_1071216480_n

When was the last time you did a heavy makeup look?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I adore this look, the eye makeup is gorgeous! :) I really need to experiment more with black eyeshadow. It's something I tend to avoid lol.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! Va Va Violet is one of my recent favorites, it looks amazing with dark eyelooks like this one. :) I last wore dark make-up last week, va va violet paired with a dark brown eyelook.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...