Wednesday 12 September 2012

That’s What She Said: Bioderma Créaline H2O Review!

bioderma crealine h2o cleansing water french skincare

Over the past few months the blogging world has been raving about Bioderma. A makeup remover with the consistency of water, this odourless solution completely dissolves makeup. Commonly seen in French Pharmacies, I knew I had to pick one up over in Paris last month.

My use of Bioderma depends on what makeup I am wearing that day. For a full face including eye makeup, I use a makeup wipe to remove product from my eye area followed by a quick swipe over the face. I then proceed with wiping a cotton pad adorned with the solution over my face and also remove any final traces from around the eyes. On a "foundation only” day I just skip the makeup wipe. I do always double cleanse, so this is always followed with a cream cleanser.

bioderma crealine h2o cleansing water french skincare makeup remover

After a month of using Bioderma every time I wear makeup (about 3-4 times a week) I’ve still only used a fraction of the bottle. Something I have noticed though, is a slight stinging if I get the product in my eye. Something I always tend to do if i have had eye makeup on. Although, this has happened with every single makeup remover I have tried.

This product has completely lived up to my expectations and is exactly what everyone has been raving about. I just don't think it’s enough for me to want to repurchase though (unless I'm in France), I’m just not too bothered about it. I can easily find something else at Boots which will do the job, but for a fraction of the price it would cost to get this in the UK. Availability is limited, though by the time I have finished my two bottles I wouldn't be surprised if Bioderma was easier to obtain. It’s already in Beauty Mart Harvey Nichols, London although it does price higher.

Have you ever tried Bioderma? What do you think of it? If not, what's your favourite makeup remover?

xox

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Bioderma. I'm going to hunt down the Vichy one to see it's as good because the Bioderma is expensive online. I hope they'll perform the same seeing as micelle solutions are supposed to be a... a physical as opposed to a chemical based thing, if you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this! I'm always seeing everyone rave about it. My current favourite make up remover is Lush's Ultrabland, I find it takes my make up off unlike anything else I've ever used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you. I love Bioderma, and it has become an HG product. It is the best for removing foundation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...