Monday 17 September 2012

NOTD: Emerald Prism!

_DSC0295edit

As some of you may have seen on twitter/instagram, I came across such a bargain last week in the pound shop. Two Sally Hansen Prism nail polishes. Needless to say, I snapped them up instantly. Not being able to choose between them, I decided to use both. Emerald Amethyst all over and Ruby Emerald as an accent nail.

OPI Base Coat
Sally Hansen Emerald Amethyst
Sally Hansen Ruby Emerald
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

_DSC0277edit

The formula is actually amazing, almost as smooth my Chanel polishes. Also look at that colour! I think I'm in love. I used two coats of EA and 3 coats of RE.

_DSC0289edit

Words cannot describe how chuffed I am at this find, I shall 100% be keeping my eye out for more of these babies from now on. I cannot comment on wear time yet, but keep an eye out on twitter for my verdict!

xox

1 comment:

  1. I love the emerald amythest colour! Such a beautiful sheen :) xxxx

    Fishnetsandgameboys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...