Monday 10 September 2012

NOTD: Teal Rainbow Jelly Sandwich!

So last week I had my first attempt at doing a jelly sandwich nail effect. It didn't turn out as good as I hoped as the teal was too opaque, so I’ll be having round 2 later in the week with another polish!

opi rainbow connection elf teal glitter nail art makeup

It looks so much better in person, but not very “jelly-like”.

OPI Base Coat
ELF Teal Blue
OPI Rainbow Connection
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Topcoat

I did my base coat followed by a layer of teal blue (blue? Really? How does that even look at all blue?). Next I added a layer of Rainbow connection, another layer of teal, a layer of rainbow connection and even more teal. Of course i finished with a topcoat.

opi rainbow connection elf teal glitter nail art

What's your favourite Jelly Sandwich combination?  Have you ever attempted it?
P.S. Another reminder here for you guys to vote in my poll on the right, pretty please <3

xox


2 comments:

  1. Your nails look pretty good! I'd never herd of Jelly Sandwich until now..have to try it :) x

    vividskies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google it! So so pretty! Though the glitter is going to be a pain in the bottom to get off!
      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...