Sunday 9 September 2012

Instagram Bandwagon & Various Bits and Bobs!

Hey guys! I’m writing this to tell you about some bits and bobs that generally relate to my blog! Firstly, I jumped on the instagram bandwagon. No I will not be doing “My Week in Instagram” posts but you can follow me (Hippymeow) to see my daily makeup adventures with bits of my life. Below is a little snippit.

proxy4 5636
proxy ysu

Secondly I have a poll running to your right. I would appreciate if you could all take 2 seconds to click and vote for what you would like to see from my blog. I have been dedicating more and more time Blood. Feathers. Lipstick. and hope to really expand in the next few months.

I’m also going to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all of my followers! I appreciate every single one of you who takes the time to read and comment on this blog. I’m going to host a giveaway at the end of September for you all so stay tuned for that my lovelies <3

Lastly, if you would like to keep up with me on facebook, twitter or any other social media platform the buttons below shall link you.

I love you all, and thank you!

xox


2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to follow on instagram! Also, I love your eyeliner there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey thank you <3 I literally had the look on for 10 mins when I was playing with new goodies before bed ahha :')

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...