Wednesday 19 September 2012

That’s What She Said: La Roche-Posay Eau Thermale Review!

la roche posay eau thermale spring water french skincare

Thermal waters, particularly ones with French origins have been making a splash in the UK beauty market lately. With multiple ways to use them, I was dying to see what all the fuss was about. Perfect for sensitive skin, the La Roche-Posay Eau Thermale contains natural antioxidants which sooth and soften the skin. It can be used instead of a toner to even out your complexion, as a makeup setting spray or even as a cool refreshing blast on a warm day. I do say makeup setting spray loosely, as I don't believe this will actually “set” your makeup. Instead it would work a little like MAC Fix+ to stop a cakey over powdered look. I personally prefer this over Fix+ which can leave my skin looking a little shiny and contributes towards me feeling oily at the end of the day. I have had none of them problems with this product, even the way it sprays, more of a mist and less of a squirt, feels better. It’s become part of my everyday makeup routine.

la roche posay eau thermale spring water french skincare sensitive skin

My skin hasn’t been irritated while using the La Roche-Posay Eau Thermale so i cannot really comment on that soothing claim, but I have noticed the redness around my nose has reduced. A good sign!  Using some sort of spray after applying my makeup has become a necessity over the years and I am 100% going to be repurchasing one, probably a different brand in all honesty as I'm interested in how the various Thermal Waters on the market differ.

What’s you’re favourite Thermal Water spray?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...